HST – Double Shaft Shredder Systems
HST Double Shaft Shredders are systems that performs perfect shredding system at low speeds and high torques in wide product groups.
With its specially designed blades that lined on two rotors, it can be used for shredding the most difficult materials in different product groups.
- It is designed for use in the most demanding and different product groups.
- Polygon-built with high quality steel shaft system is resistant to the highest torques.
- High torques are obtained with low power consumption.
- Blades manufactured from wear resistant material, which can be designed according to different product groups, are long lasting. It is easy to repair and replace.
- To obtain high torque in the system, planetary gear box drive system with the appropiate powers can be used.
- The extra strength body structure is suitable for use many years.
- With the ampere protection system in double shaft shredder system, the blades work counter-cutting direction at the time of compression and continue to work towards cutting with the level of ampere coming to normal levels. In this way, the system protects itself against overloads.
AREAS OF USAGE:
- Waste tyre recycling plants.
- Refuse derived fuel (RDF) preparation plants.
- Mixed product groups such as Municipal Solid Waste (MSW).
- Tree, wood and vegetable wastes.
- Plastic and PVC product groups.
- Textile, carpet, sack and big bag wastes.
- Paperwork disposal procedures.
- Electronic waste recycling.
- Medical waste disposal plants.