HSS – Single Shaft Shredder Systems
HSS Series Single Shaft Shredder systems are heavy duty type systems specially designed for shredding of a wide range of waste materials in desired sizes. In addition to its wide range of products, it also provides a definitive solution in mixed product groups.
With its powerful body structure and monoblock rotor, it can be easily used to shred even the most difficult materials.
- It is the most suitable shredding system for use in different product groups.
- Suitable for continuous operation with its long-lasting rotor structure.
- With its hydraulic material suppression system, the product at the desired capacity has been suppressed and the shredding efficiency has been increased by PLC control on the rotor.
- The engine – gear box drive system has the ability to operate at different cycles.
- With the special assembly structure of the gear box drive unit, the shocks from outside to the rotor are dampened to ensure the long evocity of the gear box drive system.
- Besides different diameters of rotor, it can cater to any capacity with rotor length from 800 mm to 2500 mm.
- With moving and fixed blade structure, blade costs and maintenance times are user-friendly.
AREAS OF USAGE:
- Refuse derived fuel (RDF) preparation plants.
- Mixed product groups such as Municipal Solid Waste (MSW).
- Tree, wood and vegetable wastes.
- Plastic and PVC product groups.
- Textile, carpet, sack and big bag wastes.
- Paperwork disposal procedures.
- Electronic waste recycling.
- Medical waste disposal plants.